Where can I buy the official Sneeuwbal Winterfestival tickets?
Tickets for Sneeuwbal Winterfestival are available at this website. We recommend to only purchase them via our ticketpartner "Your Ticket Provider".
I have a question about my ticket.
IMPORTANT: Due to safety concerns, you'll receive your official tickets 48 hours before the event.
Can't make it to the event after all? After personalising your tickets, you'll receive an e-mail from YourTicketProvider. To sell your ticket(s) through TicketSwap, click the button in the e-mail.
Can't find your tickets? Visit www.ticketopvragen.nl and re-send your confirmation to yourself, using the reference number on your bank statement (starts with REF).
For any other questions regarding your tickets, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the minimum age?
The minimum age is 18. This means you must be 18 or over to enter the festival ground. You might be asked to provide a valid photographic ID on entry. Make sure you carry this with you.
Acceptable forms of ID: Passport, Identification card (including proof of age cards with the PASS hologram), Driving license.
What are the payment methods at Sneeuwbal Winterfestival?
For purchasing drinks and food you will be able to buy festival tokens at the token counters (Follow signs: 'Munten' or 'Muntenkassa'). At the token counters, you can pay with either debit card (Maestro) or cash. Please note that you will have to bring euros with you: there is no exchange office present (there is one at Utrecht Central Station).
Be also aware of the following fact: there are no ATM machines at the festival site, although some facilities will require cash money. For example, buses / parking / lockers if not yet bought online, merchandise / items at the festival markets, and taxi's.
Can I pay by card?
There are no ATM machines present at the festival site. This means you will not be able to get any cash money, but you will be able to get festival tokens by using your debit card (Maestro). With these tokens you can pay for food and beverages.
We reccommend you to bring some cash with you beforehand. for some facilities will require cash many (f.e. buses, parking, lockers, merchandise and taxis).
Make sure you have arranged your ride home already or safe some cash money, just in case.
Are there lockers to store my stuff?
Yes, lockers are available. You can store your belongings safely and open and close the locker whenever you want during the day. You can reserve a locker in advance at www.sneeuwbalfestival.nl/tickets.
Of course, you can also buy a locker on the festival site itself.
Is there a dresscode?
The dresscode of Sneeuwbal Festival is winter! Dress up in a colourful skisuit to stay warm.
What am I allowed to bring?
What are you allowed to bring?
- Deodorant sticks, sun screen and similar products are allowed, but only when still in the original, closed packaging.
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry).
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flag poles)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices, mobile phones, GoPro's & disposable cameras
NOTE: You are not allowed to bring anything with which you can harm another.
- Drugs (Zero drugs policy is active)
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Aerosols (like your favourite deodorant) and perfume bottles
- Opened bottles containing liquid (f.e. sun screen). This is only allowed when still in the original, closed packaging.
- Glass, plastic bottles, tin cans, cups or coolers
- Selfie sticks
- Fireworks, weapons of any kind - including pocket knives and pepperspray - or other dangerous items
- Umbrella's, buggy's, chairs, benches tents
Am I allowed to make pictures?
Of course you are allowed to go wild in documenting your festival experience by using your own camera, but please leave your professional equipment at home (f.e. a reflex camera): these are not allowed on the festival ground. No worries... we will make sure our professional photographers will shoot some beautiful pictures of the event. Digital photo/video cameras, mobile phones, disposable cameras and GoPro's can be brought inside!
I am a journalist/photographer/blogger and I would love to visit the festival. Can I receive a press pass?
Would you like to visit the festival for professional reasons? Send us an e-mail via email@example.com and make sure you explain your plans regarding to outcome clearly. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.
May I leave the festival and return later?
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to leave the festival site, only to return later that day. Don't worry: all necessary facilities will be provided at the festival.
What if I'm using some medicins or have a food allergy?
You are allowed to bring medicines in a maximum dose you need in 1 day. A doctor's certificate/medication passport is required. Security will review your documentation and check the medicines. It may be that the first aid will hold your medication (e.g. if it is dangerous in combination with alcohol) and you can only take it at the first aid.
Do you have an allergy? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look at the possibilities together!
I'm a talented DJ and would like to be part of the festival. Can I send a demo?
There is no talent area at this festival. Nevertheless, we receive a huge amount of demo's throughout the year, which has made it impossible for us to process any more. Demo's will therefore not be taken into our database.
House regulations Sneeuwbal Winterfestival
Did you purchase a ticket for this festival? By doing that, you have simultaneously agreed to follow a couple of rules and general conditions that apply before and during the festival. These help us to assure safety and an amazingly fun experience to all visitors and involved parties. Please read the rules of Sneeuwbal Winterfestival below:
House rules Sneeuwbal Winterfestival
- Make sure you possess a valid ticket when you arrive at the festival site! How will you be able to know? Well, whenever you have purchased it at Your Ticket Provider or Festicket, you will be sure. Using any other sales channel will be your own responsibility: chances are that you own an invalid ticket and will not be allowed to enter the festival.
- Are you 18 or above? This is the minimum age of Sneeuwbal Winterfestival. When asked, you will have to proof this by using a valid ID (no copies).
- Show us what you are bringing with you! At the entrance we will check if no one has brought anything what isn't actually allowed to be brought. If someone of our staff asks you to, show whatever is in your bag, jacket and pockets, and give security the chance to search your clothing. In case of the latter, you are allowed to ask for a male or female security guard. We also behold the right to check wheater you don't take anything that don't belong to you from the festival when you leave the site.
- Did you drink alcohol beforehand? When you arrive and you appear to be drunk and disorderly, we will not let you in. It won't be possible to ask for a refund.
- Do not bring any kind of weapon. Everything we find, including items that look like weapons or can be used like one, will be taken from you. If this item is mentioned in the Dutch Weapons and Ammunition Act, we will be obliged to hand you over to the police.
- Leave any kind of narcotics, drugs and hallucinating assets at home. A Zero-Tolerance policy applies once inside the festival, wich means you are not allowed to use, deal or adapt it. The police will be involved when your actions are in conflict with the Dutch law.
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed in, unless this has been explicitly arranged with the organisation beforehand. We will make sure there are enough food and drinks available to get through the day.
- Be kind to our staff! They are doing their utmost to make sure you are having a good time and safety is guaranteed. Do not offend them (or other visitors for that matter) and always follow their instructions.
- You are not allowed to swim in the water at or next to the festival site. We mention this, for we need to make sure you will not overcool.
- Are you or have you been involved with violent or threatening situations? In that case we are not allowed to either let you in or let you stay inside. If this is the reason you are required to leave the festival site, police will be warned. It won't be possible to ask for a refund.
- Visiting the festival will be your own responsibility. If you are injured or suffer material/immaterial damage, the organisation, staff and owners of the ground can not be held responsible.
- Let us know when something goes wrong! We are able to make sure the police, first aid / ambulance or fire department are quickly on site and we even have certain tools and devices of aid available ourselves. In case of calamities, we will always warn the police.
- Is there an emergency? Please follow all orders of staff and authorities.
I have a food concept, can I email you?
Do you have a special food concept and do you think it would fit in well with our festival? Then send an e-mail to email@example.com - with the subject 'Creative caterer festivals' - and attach photos of your stand and merchandise, including details (website, facebook, ed). Should we be interested, we will definitely contact you!
I have a vouchercode
You can use your vouchercode to buy tickets for the next edition! Lost your code? Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.